воскресенье, 16 марта 2014 г.

O

Should Horror films exist?
Majority of people enjoy watching horror movies ,but should they exist?Millions of them are on the sales,and on the top of most watched films.But do you think that the are good for kids or in general?They can affect on children’s behavior and also scare them,however for some people it’s n incredible enjoyable thing.So now let’s just think about advantage and disadvantages.
Fiirst of all horror films increase adrenaline and sometimes it’s cool.You can also watch them with your friends to have fun.You also cam watch it at night howecer it cause nightmares,and here I want to start with disadvantages.You can get scared,and it’s very bad.You also can see the same nightmare and that’s even worse.
To sum up I want to call for the horror makers to stop making horror films.And if someone doesn’t agree with me please write to me .I now that if you can’t watch them just don’t,but what about another guys who think they should do that only for being cool.

I HATE BLOGGING J

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий