среда, 19 марта 2014 г.

OO

REFLECTION

After watching that video I understood that it was very dull one ,for people who have complexes.I rewatched it and then tried to concentrate on women’s part.I saw that women are working harder and more hwoever man are always bosses or directors .So then by watching the part of being  yourself  I felt that I’m getting bored,owever I saw the imagine of the man (inside of him) the true him.So just by stripping and taking off your makeup and clothes it doesn’t mean that you show your true face,yeah like maybe by waring clothes or makeup you feel a physical discomfort(however if you’re naked you feel the mraol one ) so like I think being yourself is not just taking off clethes,you have to convince yourself to nopt try to be like someone ,to not copy someone.To sum up I want to say my general opinion about that video,it was clear one and the speech was pretty good ,TEDx’ve done a good job with Tracy,but like I think it was a very dull aaspect to discuss .

1 комментарий:

  1. Great reflection ! Thank you! I would love tho hear this honest opinion of your in every of your reflections that would have helped me choose the topics to your interest.

    ОтветитьУдалить