воскресенье, 2 марта 2014 г.

REF

REFLECTION
LUXURY OR NECESSITY?

Every day millions of people are going for shopping in malls,small shops,but is it necessary or not? By buying prestigious things ,clothes,parfumes or by using everything which is expensive people are trying to make them look luxurious.Personally I like shoping and luxurious travels,and everything like that but I have like a border limit,I understand that it’s not good to spend money on things like that everyday,however it’s hard to keep away yourself from something that you really  like.Nowadays people consider that travelling by business class is more prestiogious and cooler than econom one is.Yes,of course it’s more expensive,however I don’t like it ,the only advantage of business class is that there is more quiter than in econom class ,and chairs are a bit more comfortable than econom’s sofa’s.However  like I’ve travelled with many airlines and I ‘ve never that the price of B class worthes the money you pay for it .So I think it’s good to buy nice ,cool,expensive things that you like to make yourself happy ,but you should know your limit ,border.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий