воскресенье, 9 марта 2014 г.

Sarah

SELF EXPRESSION

After  watching  the  video I understood the main idea of it.At the start Sarah was speaking about noise ,tool’s name “turn off the noise” .Actually this tool was really god one ,cause when i can surely say that this tool works,and when she was telling about driving a car and being alone in it and just relaxing by turning off your mind voices….i really helps.Our self expression is kind of method of improving something.I mean even our ideas can be as great as Isaac Newton’s were.What about “light” actually I think that tool is kind of fairy tail,it don’t have any facts and I think it isn’t effective.I think the best one was “Not my problem” I liked that.By the word Sarah had an awesome speech however sometimes it was annoying maybe because some long life-examples.I want to say that self expression is really important ,but don’t  just keep in your mind everything you listened ,just concentrate and thing about realistic ones,which have already happened or you felt them in past.I want to speak a little about “it’s a choice” actually this is a nice one.Your family,Your city,Your country and even your entire life is a choice guys,so just try to make the most effective choice ever.And at the end I want to say that by self-expressing yourself  you can even make your environment to understand what is familiar to you,what do you like and by the word this is the way of choosing a nice,good,well-whishing friends .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий